Easy Camping Hacks for Every Outdoorsman
Camping is always nice. When you close your eyes, you can imagine such a scene. You can set up a tent by the brook full of wild flowers, have a roast chicken and a cup of coffee. You can enjoy the fresh air. I think this is the life everyone yearns for.
However, in bad weather, many tips can help you solve many problems. These camping techniques are easy to copy and, most importantly, super cheap! Everything you need can be found at your local dollar store.
- Mesh laundry bags for drying dishes – throw in the wet dishes, hang it from a tree and leave to dry.
- Spread solar light stakes around the campsite/tent for light at night.
- Glow-in-the-dark bracelets around tent ties so no one trips!
- Cover tent lines with pool noodles.
- Use a cake cover to keep paper plates and napkins from flying away in the wind.
Shop Now: https://www.pomoly.com/
6. Pick up some stacking bins to keep tent & site organized.
7. A small broom & dustpan will help keep tent clean and it’s easy to store away.
8. Use a hanging shoe organizer to to store items neatly.
9. Use campfire skewers to make s’mores.
10. Store spices in a 7-day pill container.
11. Pick up some fun, plastic fly swatters to keep the bugs away.
12. Hardware polly rope can be used as a clothesline – to hang clean and/or wet items.
13. Jumbo plastic clothespins can hold tablecloths down/keep them from blowing away.
14. Break your eggs and store them in a labeled plastic jar/bottle before you leave, so you don’t have to worry about them breaking in a the carton.
15. Meal prep beforehand so you can spend more time with company and less time cooking.
16. Make your own charcoal grill out of a foil pan, cooling rack and charcoal.
17. Stick pieces of soap in bath mitts or car wash mitts, add water and use to scrub/clean around the campsite.
18. Cover food with a new shower cap to keep the flies and bugs off.
19. Grab the essentials and make a compact first aid kit with an old pill bottle as a mini supply for hikes.
20. Don’t forget some rain ponchos!